Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bunny FTW!

In my post here, I placed in an entry for a contest by AliceWonders.com.

And I've won, yay! :)
They nominated the top 5 blogs, and asked people to vote. I don't know why it turned into a poll, but oh well!
I only got 2nd highest amount of votes though (much thanks to all my buddies whom I bugged online!) but I'm glad they decided to reward me :) Never really joined blog contests before..felt a bit lame..like someone with too much time on their hands. (or rather, too high a provision on procrastination)
But anyway! Contests are awesome...if you win.

Not entirely sure what I've won yet though. RM150 shopping spree or something. Bwahaha. Here's hoping it's a good one :)
My words are so disjointed. I'm sleepy. ZzZz.









Can obviously see who my supporters were :) Thanks heaps guys!

*Beams*

No comments:

Post a Comment