Friday, April 30, 2010

16 Celcius :)

Please don't come, winter! I beg of you!
Sigh. As much as I'd love the weather to stay cool forever, I think I'd be even more worried if winter really doesn't ever come. Global warming is such a quick-moving beast, it's scary.
I've become much of a poser as of late huh? Okay, I've always been a bit of a poser..just not publicly. This is fun though. It's nice when you get exactly the pictures you wanted, while unnecessarily documenting what you wore. Anyway, my readership has been dwindling so it's mostly for my eyes! Quite a relief :)
I'm really enjoying Chictopia.com so far. Lookbook.nu is super exclusive and I feel so rejected that I still haven't gotten an invite despite registering ages ago. Hmph! I don't need you, Lookbook!

Photobucket
Jacket: Elle; White top: Supre; Scarf: Thrifted; Jeans: Dotti; Brogues: Orbit; Bracelet: Forever New

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment