Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mommy and Daddy's Girl. So What?!

I'm lovin' my weekend! Am at my brother's place in Berwick, with my parents who are visiting :) I love having them around to chum-chum (Don't ask me what that means. I don't really know either, I just made it up but I think it sounds apt and filled with meaning. Ironically) with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Took some shots around my brother's. I can't wait to decorate my own house in the future! I hope I have enough funds to realise all these ideas I have. One thing I'm definitely going to need, a 'creativity room'. A room I can escape to, that I can design however I like. Where I can start projects...and end them after I get bored. Yes yes, that is a must :)

Photobucket
Went about town of course. HarHar at my dad's eyes.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Barbeque at Shoya. Yums. Yet another reason why it's awesome having your folk around. Say buh-bye to sucky home-cooked food!



No comments:

Post a Comment