Sunday, March 1, 2009

Untitled

I got a new phone! I got a new phone! Yes, I am THAT excited because I have been dying for a new phone since..2 years ago. ( Which is about the time I got my hands on the first free $29 cap nokia 6288. There's a reason why it's on a 29 cap. Okay finee, it wasn't that bad a phone, except it felt like I was pushing a brick against concrete every time I tried to slide it open..and my cover fell out so I had to UHU glue it back on. Nothing else apart from that. Served me well )





It's a pretty basic phone I suppose. But that's all I need anyway. It's got a 5 megapixel camera which came in good timing 'cos my Olympus is ...a little bit screwed up now :) I still find it hard to believe that we now have 8 mp camera phones out there but my stupid Olympus which is an ACTUAL CAMERA, is a mere 4 mp. Oh, the wonders of technology.



These are some of the pictures taken with the camera. Pretty surprised at the quality. Very happy :) The only pain is transferring them from my phone to my pc. But oh well. I can just use my DSLR for more fancy pictures :)




My mom really wanted her Pie in the Sky. So cute :)






Ashcombe Maze in Mornington, Peninsula



I *heart* my new shoes! AUD 29.95 discounted from AUD 89.90! Steal!


Red Hill Estate Winery



That's all today! It's late. Uni just started and it feels pretty good to be back. I've been idle for too long and I'm pretty excited to start studying again. Sucha nerd *guffaws*


No comments:

Post a Comment