Friday, March 20, 2009

Daddy, Can Buy Me A Wombat Please?

Going to Ballarat Wildlife Park tomorrow as part of the OCF Orientation Trip! Am so excited! I want to sit on the bus and sing " The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round.."!!! I like bus rides with friends. Awesome fun stuff.

I want to pat koalas and wombats! I want to stare at the capybara and do cheek-pinching gestures! I want to act like a tourist! Apparently, there's a little picnic area where you can just sit down and enjoy your lunch while emus and kangaroos roam free! Maybe I'm getting a bit too excited because in my mind I am imagining bouncing kangaroos all over and I'm feeding them my sandwich. But usually things don't go as I had imagined. So okay, to save myself from disappointment...I'm just going to imagine one emu and one kangaroo. Even then, it's a stoned kangaroo. Not much to be excited about.

I should probably go get some sleep now. It's 1.11 am and I have to wake up by 7.30 am! I am cranky without proper sleep :)

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment