Saturday, February 28, 2009

This Was My Summer 2008


Been neglecting my blog for the past 3 weeks, my bad. My connection in Malaysia died on me (again! @#$%#$%^%$ ) so I had to wait till i got back to Melbourne to blog anything. And now I'm back :)

I was home for a little over 3 months, I can't believe how fast they went by. I hate it..why can't time just pass a little bit slower when I need it to. sighs. ah well.

Past couple of days have been just going here and there and shopping. My parents, uncle and aunt are down as well so...gotta take them around (or get them lost, considering their tour guide is yours truly nyehe) I miss home. Emo.
I had an awesome summer though. One filled with friends, family and one utama.

Firstly, my eldest brother got married, :)




Then the other brother became a full- fledged lawyer :)
But on both days, I was equally proud.

I hung out with my bestie, Jane, :) :)


And had fun with the girls.




Oh, and the boys :)


I went on vacations. Nowhere fancy, but still worth while :)



Oh right, and i might have hung out a little bit with this guy too. Memory fails me :)

All in all, I had a good, nay, GREAT summer. I'm back home now, and I'm feeling a little lost. Strangely, more lost than I've ever felt these past 2 years that I've been here and back for goodness knows how many times. Maybe it's 'cos you're not here. But what are YOU doing now? You're taking a nap. A NAP! EMO! U SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment