Thursday, May 27, 2010

Alive!


Joy! I have finally finished all assignments for this semester! The past month has been tiresomely filled with annoying essays. Feels so good to be able to just kick back..and relax. (for now)

Hello everybody! Missed me? Mwehehe. I haven't been updating cos there really hasn't been much going on lately. No inspired thoughts either, so no 'articles'. Privatised my blog for a bit just cos I was too lazy to update :)

Week 12 already! Just one more week left before uni life officially ends for me. Excited yet sad. I'm really going to miss the people whom I've come to know and love here in Melbourne. But I guess that's how it is. You always have to move on. Here's to bigger, better things!

I feel extremely inarticulate today. After forming what seemed like a gajillion sentences for my essays, I really don't feel like thinking of flowery words and phrases to write anymore.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Random: Tried tying a scarf around my head as a hairband. Kinda like it but I'm not sure if I'd be bold enough for this in public for fear that I might be mistaken for a 15 year old. Had to tuck all the silly tassles into the loops of the bow..some obviously got free!
Cut my own bangs too! Followed Kandee Johnson's tips here
Okay. Gonna go now. Big birthday shout-out to two beautiful ladies in my life. Mommy dearest and Jane bestie! Love you both to tiny bits and pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment