Monday, November 30, 2009

Baibai Love :(



My best friend Jane's going to leave for Sydney in a few hours :(

I had a good one week with you, love! I can't believe you're going already and I won't see you till next year!


WHO AM I GOING TO CALL OUT DURING MY 3 MONTH HOLIDAY, YOU STUPID GIRL WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *cries*

Sigh. Okay fine. I'm proud of you and you know it :) I hope you have fun, but do miss me every once in awhile......




because I will be missing you.

*shucks so gay*

Lubbu-lubbu you forever! Sydney in July woot!

2 comments:

  1. AWW MINGGGGG!!! :(

    I can't wait to see you in JULY! :D I'll be your personal tour guide. Wished I had more time with youuUuuUuuU! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! all your fault! i was so emo yesterday cos i realised i have no one to call anymore!!
    *cries*

    ReplyDelete